Traveling to Springerville, Arizona
Located within 10 minutes from the Wenima Valley, Springerville Municipal Field has two lighted and paved runways (8,400- foot and 4,600-foot) with radio and non-directional beacon, a 4,000-square-foot terminal, 14,000-square-foot hanger with complete pilot facilities and lounge.
Springerville is a 3-1/2 to 4-hour drive from Phoenix and Tucson and slightly longer from Albuquerque. Driving from central and southern Arizona offers the breathtaking scenery of the Mongollon Rim or the Salt River Canyon. If you’re driving from New Mexico, you’ll pass through the splendor of the Datil Mountains or the unique volcanic landforms of El Malpais National Monument.
Southern Airways flies from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to Show Low
Airport. The flight is approximately 50 minutes, and the airport is 35 minutes from Wenima Valley and Springerville.
For commuter flight information and availability go to: Southern Airways Express.
From North Phoenix/Scottsdale Area to Springerville – Mogollon Rim Route
1. Travel east on Shea Blvd. through Fountain Hills to the Beeline Hwy. (Hwy. 87), then turn left/ north and proceed to Payson.
2. In Payson, turn right/east onto Hwy. 260 east to Show Low.
3. When you reach Show Low, Hwy. 260 east comes to a three-way stop at a traffic signal where there is a Victorian-style house on the left corner. Turn left at this intersection onto Hwy. 60.
4. Continue to drive east on Hwy. 60 to Springerville.
From East Valley Area – Salt River Canyon Route
1. Travel east on Superstition Freeway (Hwy. 60) through the Salt River Canyon to Show Low, continue straight on Hwy. 60.
2. Continue to drive east on Hwy. 60 to Springerville.
From Tucson to Show Low
1. Travel north/northeast on North Oracle Road/AZ 77 North through Oracle and Winkelman toward Globe.
2. Just before Globe, turn right/northeast onto Hwy. 60, which will continue through the Salt River Canyon to Show Low.
3. When you reach Show Low on Hwy. 60, continue straight on Hwy. 60.
From Albuquerque to Springerville, Arizona
1. Drive south on Interstate 25 to Socorro.
2. Proceed west on US Hwy. 60 to Springerville, Arizona.
Map to Wenima Vallley and Wenima Wildlife Area
This PDF shows you how to travel to Wenima Valley from Show Low, Arizona.
These four maps will help you to navigate our land for sale in Wenima Valley.
Wenima Development, LLC
For more information, please contact:
RE/Max Sun Properties, Peggy Rae: (602) 826-0599.
Powered by GoDaddy